Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's Day

In honor of April Fool's Day, a few silly observations:

1) I have noticed that Toodles from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is beckoned with a special call: "Oh Toodles!" when Mickey needs a tool. But when Mickey needs a map, Toodles is summoned with a completely different tune. My husband says that Toodles has poor usability.

2)Our son now says "Dada", "Uh-oh", and something that sounds like "Thank you". His latest accomplishment is to say "Ella" which is really more like "Ya-Ya" when calling to our cat. Actually, he calls Hobbes "Ya-Ya" too. But, of course, he has yet to attempt "Ma-Ma".

3) Why is it that it takes myself or any other adult in the house several minutes to use our "universal remote" to turn on the tv but my 1 year-old can not only turn it on in the time it takes me to turn my head, he is also extremely skilled at reprogramming it to the point that it is unusable by anyone else?!!

Happy April Fool's Day! We are going out to enjoy the warm spring day and see just how far we can walk before Ben decides he is exhausted from the strenuous physical activity of riding in the stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment