Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow kidding!

Everyone I know is up in arms about the snow. The blizzard of 2011. The snowpacolypse. Whatever. Maybe it's because I am from the Midwest but it really doesn't phase me. If anything, I am glad for the blizzard. My husband's work closed early so he was able to come home and hang out with us before the roads got too crazy. I have been assaulted by some sort of head cold/respiratory virus thing so the timing couldn't have been better to have extra help around the house. I put Ben down for his nap and took one myself and then when he got up, he played with his dad and I resumed napping. Neither Ben nor my husband are ill so I have been doing my very best to stay away from them and not contaminate either one of them (lots and lots of hand washing!) I am not so arrogant as to think God put this blizzard in my path to provide me extra assistance when I would need it the most, but I am sure glad things fell in to place the way they did. I am still feeling pretty awful and I have a date with a bottle of Nyquil and my down comforter. Hopefully by the time the storm clears, this illness will have also gone it's merry way.

Stay warm, fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment